THE CIPLA MEDPRO ETHICS HOTLINE
Cipla Medpro is committed to an open and honest business environment.
Cipla Medpro has decided to act pro-actively in addressing unethical behaviour, theft, fraud or related activity and has joined forces with KPMG to fight these practices.
The Cipla Medpro Hotline will serve as an independent conduit between management and employees. All information will be treated confidentially. The hotline will operate 24 hours a day for 365 days a year.
Cipla Medpro will receive a regular analysis of the calls and investigations will be launched where necessary.
To use the Cipla Medpro Hotline, please follow the steps as set out below:
1. Dial 0800 21 21 51 toll-free from any Telkom telephone.
2. Provide full details in respect of the fraudulent, corrupt or unethical practice to the call operator.
• Who is involved or doing what?
• What has happened?
• How was it done and how often?
• Where is it done?
• When was the incident observed?
• Values involved - monetary value
3. You will be given a reference number by the operator. Keep this confidential, as you will need this number for follow-up (calls at a later date to add additional information to the original report) and/or feedback (call requesting feedback on the matter reported) purposes.
Use this Hotline to report any unethical behavior, theft, fraud or related activity within Cipla Medpro. This Hotline is not for labour issues or product related queries.